Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The carnage continues...

Hi, welcome back to the all day birthday party for moi, and soon, we'll be.... What? I don't know, why are you asking me? Call Hef again! [Leans out window] Get those damn peacocks off the Squash court! The Co-Ed Nude tournament starts soon! Sweet Jesus, they're crapping everwhere! [Looks right] Hey, you! Yeah bald fat guy! Put that down, that's a Purdy shotgun, not your grandpappy's 30 ought 6!

Sorry folks, but I can't let the noobs spoil our Dirigible Pinata party! We've got flammable airships filled with candy! Can you make your score before the flaming airframe sets YOU alight? Oh, the humanity!

The Canapes, Crudities, and Carnage went by a bit ago, and the Topless Tapas servers have started their serving line....

I know it's a bit excessive, but I am a River to My People, y'know what I mean?

No comments: