Thursday, November 09, 2006

This modern world




A long time ago I read that Daniel Day Lewis divorced his 8 1/2 month pregnant wife by fax, which I thought was pretty cold! Now, I don't know if that's true, but K-Fed got his divorce notice from Britney Spears by text message and someone was filming him at that exact moment so it wound up on YouTube! This is a new all-time record in...something, I'm not sure what, but something.






From the Superficial:
http://thesuperficial.com/2006/11/kevin_federline_was_told_over.html

I lost track who's image this is...I will give proper credit when I find out who.

4 comments:

Camie Vog said...

Oh, that was priceless! Fucking great! So much for his "biggest fan".

Cynnie said...

Its so sad..the whole retarded bit..
And to think they were allowed to breed..
God help us all

bob said...

It gets better! The British Press (that paragon of quality and verisimilitude) is reporting that K-Fed has a Naughty Movie of Him and B-Spears "doing the nasty" that he's willing to part with for a certain large sum of money. . .because wouldn't it be a shame if he had to sell it to some unscrupulous capitalist to keep himself in rapper gear and Red Dog. Enfin la deluge!

(word verification: awppgyte, a lovely word, that)

FOUR DINNERS said...

Hysterical stuff. The news lady enjoyed it n all I think.