Thursday, November 02, 2006

As I clean the lint filter of my mind, MORE Fluffy Notions emerge!

1.) If you could talk to just one species of animal, what species do you think you could have the most fun conversations with?

2.) Go to five totally unrelated blogs and write comments -- with linkage! -- that speak very highly about the blog of a good friend, and how much they love this blogs topics.

3.) Assume you are Hannibal Lecter and that you have been placed in the Lord of the Rings novels. What one character's liver do you eat with fava beans and a nice chianti?

4.) What famous blogger -- that you don't know personally -- would you like to have a romantic relationship with?
One Night Stand or Deep Commitment?

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

1.) A rat. One leapt from a trash bin last night at Jax's gym and attacked me. I wanted to know what it thought when I ducked and it missed.

2.) Can't keep up as it is!!!

3.) Galadriel. Somebody's got to shut that whining bitch Paltrow up

4.) Deep Commitment? I never knew you cared so much x