Friday, December 15, 2006

Pant. Gasp. Wheez.

[Takes deep breath]...Ok, I'm here. Wow, are things just a cosmic fireball of suckage at the moment! I...I don't even want to write about it. I can't seem to do a single damn thing right, even my emotional capacity to deal with things has imploded. There's even an evil weird smell in the kitchen -- but only in certain places! -- and, and.... to hell with it! The only thing that sounds good is that I'm going to the Xmas party at Mighty Kim's tomorrow, which I will try and get some bloggy photos for you lot to enjoy.

Hey, Little Man, you good? Sending good thoughts to you...

I'm working on a better story, so watch this space! Tomorrow I may experiment in drunk posting....

1 comment:

Camie Vog said...

What is happening?!? I'll call later.

Little Man is doing fine, I guess. Showing frustration over the changes that are happening around here. I can hardly walk into another room without him asking where I am going, and how long I'll be gone. The odd thing is, I am not the one who is leaving...It is Mr.Vog. I guess things can suck for you at any age.