Sunday, July 30, 2006

Rhythm fights boredom

I must admit it was a low energy day today. I must stop blaming entropy for my own personal laziness, but I can't even muster the energy to do that, and I'm not even trying for a pun there!

But I wasn't bored, which is odd. Somehow the events of the day had a rhythm about them, and with rhythm in my corpus, I don't get bored. Things got done 'in rhythm,' meaning I did them at the time I wanted to, not when I had to. Even though it was a low energy day, I got a lot done. So, I'm quite delighted with myself.

What bores you? What gives you energy? Does rhythm matter to you?

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Little Caz used to talk about Rhythm. Some kind of method or some'at but that was when we were young....

Work n Cricket bore me.

Punk n Beer n curry n Vodka n soccer give me energy. (Well allright, soccer knackers me out but I start off energetic for about 5 minutes or so)

Anonymous said...

Energy??

Oh, I sort of remember that. Isnt that what kids have?
I just have bags/suitcases under my eyes these days.