Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I take Cammie's challenge!

5 Things in my freezer

1. Frozen French Fries
2. Martini glasses!
3. Empty ice trays
4. Pepper Stoli!
5. Empty ice container

5 Things in my closet

1. Ancient wargames
2. Ancient Playboys
3. A sign from a long-departed local candy store that reads,
"Sorry -- The Walnut Room is filled to capacity this evening."
4. A box of old calenders, kept for the cool pictures
5. Matchbox cars

5 Things in my car

1. One lousy quarter
2. Spider webs
3. A small wrench
4. Sunglasses
5. Febreeze

5 Things in my purse (now if I can only find it!)

1. Shakespeare First Folio
2. My common sense
3. Autographed copy of Old Testament.
4. Jet-Pack
5. 12 billion dollars

5 Friends I'm inviting to join the game:

1. Old Panther
2. Ack/Nak
3. Art Gurl
4. Mike D
5. George

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Put water in 'em then. yer need ice for the vodka!