Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Paczki Day!

This is one of those pre-Lent things...and we have no less than two good providers of these little devils so I thought I'd give you the photo blog of a most excellent provider, Amadeus, here in Ann Arbor.

When Mikey and I strolled in this morning, the preorders were lined up!

More

Even More!


Stacked on the piano...

And, of course, you get friendly service along with sugary goodness! Could life be better? Doubtful.

I loaded up with the full bank of flavors...cherry, raspberry, creme, apricot...I forgot to get plum!

Mine...all mine! Until Camie comes by with Beanie...and then we'll share.


Enjoy your Fat Tuesday!

4 comments:

Darcy said...

Do you have a custard paczki? If you do, I'm coming over! ;-)

Ron said...

Why yes...I do!

Trooper York said...

Damn but that looks good. But I don't understand? Why isn't that box filled to the top with sugarery goodness? That's what I would do. Have a good fat Tuesday.

The Preacherman said...

you share????? them????

I am very impressed!!! ;-)