Saturday, March 01, 2008

Up at some ungodly hour, writing about this and that

It's 6:30 and I'm awake. I should be asleep, but I can't sleep. I've been up for awhile, and I'm infomercialed out. Let's drone on and see what happens.

There's a big scandal in Detroit, my hometown, and it's like watching a car wreck in slow motion. Things at present are bad, and they ain't gettin' better. A longtime friend of mine wanted me to write about Detroit, and there's no way in hell I'm doin' that, 'cause it depresses me too much.

Someday I hope to drunk post like the Kung-Fu Master of drunk posting, Herr Dinners... When I do, I'll make it a special post just for y'all....

More goddamn snow. I am officially sick of it, and want spring to come...

Though Noah was sick, Beanie was a lot of fun the other day at the House of Fog, er, Vog....

Cynnie...you're not getting older just cuter in a more complex way...

There's no funds at the nonce, and food is down to Vog supplied eggs...so omelets it is!

Baseball season cometh soon! Hot Damn! I am looking forward to it...

Nursing my reheated coffee...ugh... maybe a fresh pot later.

I will post again, when true awakeness occurs, my peeps!

No comments: