Monday, December 10, 2007

My Blogosphere Xmas Present

If I could get something I want here in Blogola, I would love to find out what happened to the cool Sundries blog. Victoria had one of the most fun, readable sites out there, and she has up and disappeared since May. She did say she was taking some time off, but 8 months?!? I sometimes fear the worst, but like Lord Nelson, that's just my nature.

If you're out there sweet Ms. B, we all want you to return, even some of the Althouse commentariat as well! Otherwise, we'll be picturing you in sequels to Midnight Express....


We hope to find your prose again, under the proverbial tree this year...

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

Just had a whizz through. Nice blog. Hope she's ok. Probably is.

In't it amazing how we end up caring about the welfare of complete strangers?

Maybe there's hope for us yet eh?