Monday, December 24, 2007

How this crazy interweb works...

...is beyond me! For some reason, I'm getting a lot of hits on Google image searches for pics of Scarlett Johannson. Was this triggered by my post of the other day? But for some reason, the page that gets referred to is a much older one. Why? Oh, who knows? But since the wheel is squeaky, let's put on some more grease!


I know, it baffles me too!

Yes, it is kind of funny....



Eh? What's that? Well, sure I'll go get eggnog...

Merry Christmas to you all out there, and Scarlett as well...

3 comments:

Camie Vog said...

Merry Christmas!!!

FOUR DINNERS said...

Hope yer had a good'n mate. In my more sober moments I can definitely say I did. I got a talking Homer for starters!!

With the Roayl Fluffy's permission I will now retire to my lounge and continue to consume copius amounts of alcohol.

...and why not indeed....

Cynnie said...

makes sense..when i think of SJ I always think of..floofy!