Monday, September 03, 2007

Yes, this pretty much sums me up!




You're Les Miserables!

by Victor Hugo

One of the best known people in your community, you have become
something of a phenomenon. People have sung about you, danced in your honor, created all
manner of art in your name. And yet your story is one of failure and despair, with a few
brief exceptions. A hopeless romantic, you'll never stop hoping that more good will come
from your failings than is ever possible. Beware detectives and prison guards bearing
vendettas.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

4 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

You old romantic you.

Don't be miserable mate. I'll cheer you up. I'm (almost certainly) coming to Michigan next year for a week or two.

Beers are on me. I'll mail you if/when it's happening.

Cynnie said...

omg..I'll come to michigan if all ya'll gonna be there!..

That would be so fun!..

Floof..i hafta crash with you though!

Camie Vog said...

Dear Cynnie,
I know for sure that you peak in on Ron's blog... I can't access your blogger blog! Please make me an invited reader!!

(sorry ron, didn't know how else to contact her...)

FOUR DINNERS said...

Oi!! Stop bein les miserables 'n post some'at!!