Friday, July 20, 2012

Chicken Broil!


Every year around this time... Manchester has their huge chicken broil....which seems to occur during the time Ann Arbor is also having it's Art Fair.  For years, Miki and I have talked of going....but this year we actually did so!

This is my plate...I'm already attacking the chicken!  Chicken, cole slaw, chips, roll, radishes(!) and a drink.... a good deal, set in a huge field with a band playing also.

Miki, eating and helping out Sabina...

I think Noah is laughing at the idea of eating radishes...

Sabina, staring at folks bringing in more food... note the people leaving their boxes of chicken dinners....

6 comments:

Pete said...

Mmmm. I'm headed your way!

Greg Gruber said...

Well, it's not your *first* chicken broil. I remember going there with you and the Jackster nigh on twenty years ago...

amba said...

How old do you think that sign is??

One ton of cole slaw . . . well, I love cole slaw, but . . .

chickelit said...

Camie looks tough as nails in that photo. I hope she's hangin' in there.

*waves at amba*

Unknown said...

I love those foods. It makes me want to eat more than I could take. Lol. Nice one!

Denmark Accommodation WA

Kekoa Pika said...

I can eat all of it. Oh, I'm starting to get hungry. Seems like you really had a full and fun outing.
family vacation waikiki hotel