Monday, January 19, 2009

hmmm...

Encouraged by Amba, I decided I would indeed like to have some kind of birthday party two weeks from Saturday. Not so much for myself, but it's turned into a kind of mid winter excuse for people to get together and have lunch, when normally people hole up. I've holed up more than most years for several reasons, and frankly, cabin fever has set in.

Now here it looks like Fred and Ginger are walking across the RKO lot in '38 to shoot a scene from Carefree, but really they're coming from 71 years in the past to join the birthday festivities, in spirit at the very least! So don't be a slug, let's go back for Hungarian/Polish food as we have done many times before...


3 comments:

The Preacherman said...

I am about to check last nights lottery ticket.

If I have I will be there old bean.

If not I will raise a glass to you...starting tonight ;-)

Cynnie said...

I lost your number :(..I feel like talking and talking

chickelit said...

Awright- email me your best recommend for F&G. I'll watch after I get through a mountain of other movies.